Rabu, 08 April 2009

The Election Day

April 9th 2009, woow that day can be one of the most important days for Indonesia. There will be an election for the legislative-candidates. Yaa even they're not the president candidates, keep choosing them! As what I know, the president candidates' election will be held on June or July, I don't know.

And I'm so glaaad eventhough I am not going to do the election, I'll enjoy my sleep on this weekend! (read: looooooooong weekend) How couldn't it be? From Thursday, we'll have the Election day, and for Friday there's gonna be the easter day rite? And Saturday, Sunday, automatically vacation days. Huahahahha I'm too happy ;p

There's a difference between the election 5 years ago and and the election this year. The fellow used to make a hole on their choosen person with nail, as known as 'coblos'. But this year, people will gonna make a 'check' beside their choosen person's name.

Mmmmm honestly, I felt a lil ill-feel when I saw many 'partai' held their campaign fo this election. There were so much much much contravention that their supporters did. As I know, children or kids must not be brought to the campaign. But, adult supporters usually brought their kids. When they held a convoy, many of motorcycle riders didn't wear any helm. Hm..... What kind of people are we?

2 komentar: