Rabu, 25 Maret 2009

a living doll


Yes, Suri Cruise is way too cute! Her face is as white as snow. I love her smile. And katie dressed her with, yea you know the designer's clothing line. But she dressed correctly. Many of nowadays kids dressed like a fake-old-girl. As example, have you watched princess contests in usa? Like the story on little miss sunshine, the lil girl (I forgot the name, Abigail if I'm not wrong) participated on a contest and ooh I hate the way they, little girls, dressed like a big girl, fake-smiling, and the way they walk.... Like membusungkan dada gitu -_____- Hey baby, you're all still kids. Enjoy your life. You do not know how it feels when you are big and you're thinking of your school, exams, haaaaaa everything. Sorry I said that, but it's right ya know. Back to Suri Cruise, she's holding a doll. But I think, Suri supposed to be the doll. Ha ha!

3 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. udah aku relink, eh itu suri, the weird thing about her, she doesnt look like her father. hahaha

    BalasHapus
  3. oke nis thank you. iya ga mirip bgt deh ahah tp tetep kyuuttttttt kok

    BalasHapus